Some days we all just need a little kick in the rear, a motivational quote or a good cup of coffee to have our very best day. To get us in the mindset of "I've got this"! Since Monday's are said to be hard days, due to coming back to a work week from a relaxing or amazing weekend, it's essential to me to have some quiet time each morning filling out my journal. My favorite part of my 5 minute journal is the very end where all I do is write motivational quotes and I can tell you there's nothing that raises my positivity higher than that. It guarantees a great start to my day!
I wanted to compile a list of motivational quotes for you to come back to every time you need to kickstart your mind. To start your week out so strong you're likely to achieve anything! So, read these. Really feel/believe them and don't forget to comment a quote to keep this motivation going!
- Your life is as good as your mindset!
- Stay patient and trust your journey.
- YOU'VE GOT THIS!
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most because that's the one that is going to help you grow.
- EVERY DAY IS A FRESH START!
- Once in awhile, blow your own damn mind.
- You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want.
- Hold on to your vision!
- IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER, THEN DO BETTER.
- "Your heart will always pursue what you treasure" - Matt 6:20
- There is no failure. You either WIN or LEARN.
- GOOD THINGS ARE COMING!
- Life is tough but darling, so are you.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
- I AM THE CREATOR OF MY OWN HAPPY LIFE!
- Know this: You can start over, each morning.
I hope you all have a great Monday and an even better week! Get out there and kick some a**!
Thanks so much for reading!